TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
TT Electronics Bedlington incorporates two divisions; Passive Components and Power Electronics. Passive components are leaders in high reliability, high performance and engineered electronic components. Power Electronics provide custom solutions for safety critical harsh environment applications, at Bedlington specialising in microcircuit production for the civil aircraft, space, and defence industries.
The role is responsible for developing and cultivating relationships and requirements across customers in the region for the Passive Components business. It is responsible for the delivery of sales plans to achieve revenue goals supporting the delivery of 10% yoy growth. The position must coordinate closely with the distribution team and others (for example Product Line Directors and Key Account Managers) to ensure alignment and effective customer engagement. The primary focus is direct face-to-face engagement with customers.
· Identify, generate and maximize sales opportunities and sales revenue for the business unit
· Build and maintain great customer relationships
· Meet and/or exceed new customer account revenue goals and the satisfaction levels of these accounts
· Work closely with both Inside Sales and the outside sales teams from other BU’s to maximize sales, expand existing relationships and develop new accounts
· Review and present proposals (product selection, design solutions and project objectives) to customers
· Assist in the design-in and development cycle of new products and manage the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects
· Identify and quantify New Business Opportunities (NBO’s), manage the sales pipeline to ensure a flow of future opportunities, and ensure CRM system is updated and maintained
· Efficiently coordinate pre and post-sales support to achieve customer satisfaction
· Assist in developing short, medium and long term sales plans
· Provide timely inputs for budgeting and forecasting for the region
· Support quality and PLD teams to solve customer application problems with on-site evaluation and detailed discussion
· Minimum 5 years experience in industrial, medical and A&D markets with a focus on technical sales
· Technical knowledge of electronic components and sensors
· Proven track record of delivering sales growth and strong customer service
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
· Proven leadership skills and ability to influence others at all levels within the business
· Must be enthusiastic and a self-starter