TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
TT Electronics opened its first production unit in Timisoara in 2012. Being a strategic investment for the TT Electronics corporation, we benefitted of further investments and currently have two plants in Timisoara, Transportation Sensing and Control ( TSC) and Integrated Manufacturing Services (IMS).
TSC produces a wide range of electronic components for the automotive industry, such as acceleration pedals, sensors (fluid temperature, level and pressure etc.), LED technology modules and electronic actuators.
In our IMS plant, we manufacture circuit boards for different market segments, modules with LED lighting and signaling and sensory devices.
TT Electronics Timisoara is ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001 certified and we employ over 500 employees.
- Electronical inspect, test and debug products;
- Perform electronic measurements according to measurement plans;
- Perform tests according to given requirements and specifications;
- Analysis of customer returned parts;
- Building of electronics test modules used in EMC testing;
- Search, order and administrate the materials and measuring equipment used in laboratory;
- Support laboratory activities.
- Technical studies (Electronics/Electrotechnical/Mechanic preferable);
- Basic theory of electronics knowledge: analog and digital areas;
- Electronics knowledge (schematic reading (technical drawing of the products), electronic components appearance and parameters, their functions);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Practical experience and abilities in electronics modules (debug and repair);
- Organized and quality oriented person with good communication skills;
- English knowledge: intermediate.