TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
TT Electronics Bedlington incorporates two divisions; Passive Components and Power Electronics. Passive components are leaders in high reliability, high performance and engineered electronic components. Power Electronics provide custom solutions for safety critical harsh environment applications, at Bedlington specialising in microcircuit production for the civil aircraft, space, and defence industries.
We’re currently recruiting for a Finance Manager within TT Electronics Bedlington, part of the Power Electronics division. Power Electronics provide custom solutions for safety critical harsh environment applications, at Bedlington we specialise in microcircuit production for the civil aircraft, space, and defence industries.
The main purpose of the role is to provide timely and accurate information to the internal stakeholders of the business and to be the finance lead for Power and Hybrid business unit at the Bedlington site. To assist the BU Financial Controller in ensuring that all management accounts information is completed accurately and in line with group reporting deadlines.
Further responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow for the P&H business unit
• Generate monthly reporting pack (MMR pack) with relevant analysis & commentary
• Provide financial guidance for P&H operations and management
• Work closely with the operational team to define, implement and measure performance improvement plans
• Develop and maintain robust forecasting models for revenue, margin and operational performance and cash flow
• Ownership of Forecast/Budget/Strat Plan for the P&H business at Bedlington
• Strengthen and develop operational reporting
• Develop and produce KPI’s for enhanced business monitoring & future growth
• Provide margin analysis for P&H commercial teams & involvement in pricing decisions
• Month end variance analysis and resolution
• Support Operations & Procurement in control and analysis of stock & work in progress with the intention of increasing stock turns without compromising customer service
• Involvement with NBO/NPI process
• Prepare business cases for submission to Group to support major investment plans
• Potential to support the wider BU / Divisional team.
• Provide finance support to the site finance team as required.
As an effective finance business partner, you will be a team player, receptive to ideas and possess exceptional communication skills to both interpret and relay key financial information to your stakeholders. You will be commercially astute and able to demonstrate strong analytical, influencing and decision making capabilities. Exceptional excel skills are a pre-requisite as well as experience using an integrated ERP system, preferably SAP.
The successful candidate will be studying towards a CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification and or with significant experience in a similar manufacturing based finance role.