TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Act as a business partner for the Business Unit and Division management team, providing key decision support. Contribute on a broad range of commercial and strategic issues. Accountable for good controls and sound financial management.
• Finance Controller responsibilities, encompassing financial management and control, budgeting, forecasting and commercial support. Ensure business forecasts are deliverable, and once committed and communicated, ensure they are delivered (in support of Division and Group delivering on its external commitments)
• Deliver insightful analysis, support business decisions, understand key contracts and their KPIs and provide analysis and explanations for any variances and unforeseen trading patterns
• Oversee the preparation of the consolidated reports, strategic plans and annual budgets for the Business unit, and critically review such plans, supporting the implementation of Division and Group strategy and challenging management to always reach for the best performance
• Ensure that all Group policies and procedures are implemented properly and ensure best practice is followed across the Finance team and establish a strong controls environment
• Support and critique new projects and ensure that ongoing business activity is delivering the requisite cash and profit while ensuring continuing bottom line focus
• Educated to degree level and should be a qualified Accountant
• Strong commercial awareness
• Experience managing teams
• Experience of working in an operational finance role in a Mexican manufacturing business structured as a maquiladora.
• High-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts
• Team player, receptive to ideas. Shares information and keeps key stakeholders informed
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience of working on an international basis
• Confident and dynamic communicator
• Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
• Motivated by results and strives to exceed expectations
• Demonstrates strong leadership, analytical, influencing and decision-making skills
• Some International travel is expected
• Experience dealing with legal compliance in a Maquiladora operation
SAP/HFM experience desirable