Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4100 colleagues we operate from 21 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Located in Suzhou, a beautiful city by the Yangtze River, the Global Manufacturing Solutions (GMS) business enjoys a high reputation as low volume/high mix manufacturer of products ranged from box-build, PCBA and cable assembling.
Drive standardization of 5S, visual management and continuous improvement, report to General Manager.
1. Carry out the kaizen workshops;
2. Status meeting middle of month & month end;
3. Role definition of team member;
4. Management training;
5. Production cell prioritization acc. to KPI's (Quality, Cost, Delivery);
6. Preparation of the project charter for each single production cell;
7. Lead, coach & mentor the specific project activities with the area team Leader and the team;
8. Provide the material resources to complete the implementation of a 5S activity;
9. Attend, guide and add value to the regular reviews of progress;
10. Set the priorities, pace & importance of a project for completion;
11. Provides adequate time & resource to train and coach team leaders in maintaining project outcomes.
1. Graduate/post graduate (University/ Engineering School)
2. Major in process engineering, lean production, quality system
3. Mater of MS Office
Desireable Skills and Experience
[Please include desireable (nice-to-have) education, experience, skills]
1. Mini 5 years of experience in: Ideas management or / and lean production management or / and production management or / and quality management
2. Fluent in both written and oral English