Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4100 colleagues we operate from 21 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Our site in Perry, Ohio is part of the Global Manufacturing Solutions (GMS) business. We specialise in low volume, high mix electronics manufacturing for the aerospace, defense, industrial, and medical industries. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we provide highly engineered electronics and electromechanical assemblies for world-leading manufacturing companies. We provide customers with tailored business solutions, global sourcing and logistics.
TT Electronics is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to support multiple functions across our site. You will serve as an advocate for internal team members and external visitors.
A typical day may include the following, along with additional duties as needed:
• Direct incoming calls and visitors with integrity.
• Run with multiply projects at any time and come up with new ideas for making process improvements.
• Iron out travel issues for team members and be the guru for the travel software.
• Complete monthly Greensheet process (improvement incentive program).
• Distribution of daily mail and emails from the TT Electronics general email box.
• Consult with marketing team to maintain and update digital display boards.
• Tracks and orders all office supplies and kitchen supplies to maintain stock.
• Coordinate with other departments to perform administrative tasks.
• Work closely with the HR department to perform various projects and offer support.
• Restock conference rooms with the necessary supplies.
• Oversee the visitor sign in software and distribute ID badges according to company policy.
• Use Microsoft Outlook to maintain and post daily conference room reservation schedules and make any necessary updates.
We’d love to hear from you if:
• You have a strong background in a range of admin functions. You love seeking new challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll be creative enough to find it (with the support of the team).
• You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
• Real passion for excellence in everything you do as evidenced by your keen attention to detail.
• You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to rapidly adapt.
• You are motivated and driven by volunteering for new challenges without being asked. You take ownership of your job and can handle confidential information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A pleasant professional image is expected at all times. Candidate will be expected to exhibit high ethical standards and promote the same within the company. This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder').
Education/Experience/Credentials: One to three years of experience in a Receptionist role or Customer Service.
Language Ability: Excellent phone skills. Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant image. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. Strong skills in grammar and proofreading.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to maintain a professional and positive image in any situation using good judgment.
Computer Skills: Ability to use office software, including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Slide Presentations, Internet browsers, E-mail, and business systems software.
Supervisory Responsibility: This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, finger dexterity, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.