Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4800 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
TT Electronics' plant in Kuantan, Malaysia, hosts the BI Technology business. We manufacture Magnetics components and supply for automotive, medical devices, industrial and defense components applications. We are seeking qualified and energetic candidates to join our team in Kuantan, Pahang as part of our growth plan.
[Please describe in a short paragraph the purpose and scope of the role, who it reports to, budget/revenue responsibilities, headcount and direct reports]
Reporting to the Line Leader, the position will be responsible for daily production build of magnetic products that could vary from single model to a series of part numbers.
[Please list the the main responsibilities and deliverables of the role, not an exhaustive list of all duties]
[Please include minimum required (must-have) education, experience, skills]
Desireable Skills and Experience
[Please include desireable (nice-to-have) education, experience, skills]
· Yield and Productivity
· Process documentation understanding (Process flow, Control Plan - CP, Operations Instruction Cards - OIC, etc.)
· Understanding on equipment (machines, tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges) available in production floor
· Minimizing inventory.
· Understanding and support root cause analysis.
· Understanding and support Value Stream Mapping.
· Understanding and support LEAN Manufacturing and innovative solutions to improve production rate and quality.
· Understanding and support Ergonomics, safety improvements and environmental.
· Support in data collecting SPC.