Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4800 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
In Rogerstone, Newport, South Wales we specialise in low volume, high mix electronics. Our team of 230 employees is part of the Global Manufacturing Solutions division and delivers end to end through life tailored business solutions to world leading manufacturing partners. Rumour has it that we have a good reputation with visiting colleagues from other TT locations, and that our excellent staff canteen facilities are partly due to that.
To work in a customer focused environment, to expedite purchase orders with some material purchasing.
· Expedite purchase orders.
· Purchase material in support of the customer focused buyer
· Run shortage reports and align supplier deliveries with the business requirements
· Maintain ERP database so business has 3 month visibility of material clearance
· Manage supplier open order books.
· Monitor and Process minimum order quantity and excess stock details.
· Assist the Buyers to meet customer requirements.
· Development of Expediting
· Liaise on high value accounts.
This list of duties & responsibilities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of tasks performed. Other associated tasks are likely to be performed as direct by the relevant Manager.
To be educated to A level
A minimum of 5 Grade C+ GCSE’s
A willingness to take ownership
An excellent attention to detail
Good Communication skills, both verbally, and written
Good interpersonal skills
To be proficient in IT packages