Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4800 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Under indirect supervision, is responsible for company training programs, manages the wages in general of the campus, and promotes communication and organizational development within Mexico Optron inter-plant and external.
• Designs plan and implement training and certification programs.
• Selects, hire and supervise external trainers.
• Responsible for adapting and lead training based on Training Detection Needs (DNC) Follow-up to new employees training matrix
• Manages the annual training program and is responsible for its compliance.
• Manages the salaries and benefits in all the levels and follow-up adjustments according to the policy.
• It is responsible for the communication inter-plant and external
• In charge of administrating and promoting the use the corporate tools such iCIMS, Global on boarding program, LMS and My BeTT.
• Makes sure the corporate strategies are communicated and implemented.
• Be Inspired program administrator and promoter
• Comply with requirements of safety and environment
• Make sure to be compliant with the EICC requirements
• Makes sure of the compliance of the training and activities related to the quality system: ISO & IATF
• Respond in time and form to corrective actions required by customer complaints, or internal audits.
• Compliance and execution of all strategies, initiatives and activities related to Be Lean according to the role and responsibilities.
• This Job description does not limit the direct supervisor assign new permanent or temporary activities that are necessary to improve the business, as well as not limit the employee participation in teamwork activities.
Desireable Skills and Experience