Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4800 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Our facility in Bedlington (north of Newcastle upon Tyne) incorporates two divisions; Sensors & Specialist Components and Power Electronics. Sensors & Specialist Components are leaders in high reliability, high performance and engineered electronic components. Power Electronics provide custom solutions for safety critical harsh environment applications, at Bedlington specialising in microcircuit production for the civil aircraft, space, and defence industries.
Employee engagement is centre stage; we’re focussed on our employees and making TT a great place to work. Here at Bedlington we continue to invest and improve the site’s facilities, regularly get involved in fundraising for local charities and activities in our community, have a busy social club and have a group wide focus on ‘Build Expertise’ in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) subjects developing our current employees and encouraging more to join our industry at this exciting time.
The role is responsible for developing and cultivating relationships and requirements across customers in the region for the Sensor component business. It is responsible for the delivery of sales plans to achieve revenue goals supporting the delivery of 10% yoy growth and generating new business opportunities in the dedicated region.
The position must coordinate closely with the distribution team and others (for example Product Line Directors and Key Account Managers) to ensure alignment and effective customer engagement. The primary focus is direct face-to-face engagement with customers, developing the market and drive new opportunities plus lead and develop the Team in this region.
- Lead a Team of RSM,s , FAE and Inside Sales people
· Meet and/or exceed new customer account revenue goals and the satisfaction levels of these accounts
· Work closely with Distribution Team, Inside Sales and the outside sales teams from other BU’s to maximize sales, expand existing relationships and develop new accounts
· Review and present proposals (product selection, design solutions and project objectives) to customers
· Assist in the design-in and development cycle of new products and manage the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects
· Identify and quantify New Business Opportunities (NBO’s), manage the sales pipeline to ensure a flow of future opportunities, and ensure CRM system is updated and maintained
· Efficiently coordinate pre and post-sales support to achieve customer satisfaction
· Assist in developing short, medium and long term sales plans
· Provide timely inputs for budgeting and forecasting for the region
· Support quality and PLD teams to solve customer application problems with on-site evaluation and detailed discussion
Minimum 4-7 years experience in industrial, medical, electronic components and A&D markets with a focus on technical sales
If you’re interested; come and work with us, The TT Way:
We do the right thing | We bring out the best in each other | We achieve more together | We champion expertise | We get the job done… well!
We have an extremely diverse workforce stretching across the globe and as such, TT Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.