At TT Electronics, you will meet dedicated people who believe that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Whether it’s advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere, advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative people – working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Our passion? Simplifying the development of complex electronics… it’s the reason we exist as an organisation. Our way of life? Fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork.
Join us – and work with a team that believes success is measured by more than the bottom line, where you’ll find opportunities to achieve your goals, contribute to the lives of others, and build a brighter, smarter future, together.
TT Electronics’ specialist business in IoT Solutions is focused on the design, manufacture and global supply of the latest in Connectivity, Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Power technologies.
Our products are installed globally on military vehicles, commercial aircraft and critical medical equipment. We lead innovation in tomorrow’s technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT) including telematic solutions and wearable technologies. Our customers range from the top 10 global OEMs, to small local community manufacturers.
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of enhanced employee benefits along with career development opportunities, while you work with us to achieve our strategic growth and enhance our quality contribution.
Employee engagement is centre stage; we’re focused on our employees and making TT a great place to work. Here at TT we continue to invest and improve the site’s facilities and regularly get involved in fundraising for local charities.
As part of our growth strategy we are recruiting for an experienced B2B marketer to join us. The role will report to the Group Marketing Manager and work closely with the global marketing teams to develop and lead marketing plans for the IoT Solutions business unit.
• Develop and lead marketing initiatives, campaigns, communications and product launches in alignment with commercial objectives.
• Specific activities may include, but are not limited to, development of marketing tools and platforms, literature, advertising, PR, event planning, webinars, social media, development of presentations and online content management.
• Develop and lead the digital marketing programme including the introduction of an inbound strategy.
• Support sales colleagues relevant marketing assets and materials are available to maintain brand consistency.
• Liaise with external agencies in relation to marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Contribute to the development of communication strategy and plans across all elements of the marketing mix.
• Maintain the correct segmentation on Salesforce CRM and manage the database when appropriate.
• Liaise with other parts of the business at business unit and Group level as required, to ensure effective delivery of marketing activities.
• Create creative marketing content using InDesign.
• Manage a marketing budget.
• Line manage the digital marketing coordinator.
• Police and deliver consistent brand communications and materials aligned to the TT Group Brand Guidelines.
• Degree educated - Marketing, Business or Communications discipline preferred.
• Vocational experience in marketing (ideally B2B or/and product or technology marketing).
• Sound all round digital marketing experience.
• Desire to take on a varied role and contribute in a fast-paced marketing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• The ability to develop but also champion, new ideas.