TT Electronics Minneapolis site is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of custom magnetic components and assemblies for the electronics industry for medical device, milo/aero defense and industrial applications.
Our 3-month summer internships are designed to help you build the knowledge, insight and expertise to get ahead of the competition and better prepare you for your career after graduation. You will work side by side with our talented, cross-functional teams on projects that matter. From day one, you'll be given hands-on, meaningful work and expected to make a difference!
You'll also love your prospects at TT where we are proud of our proven track-record of developing and transitioning our intern placements into full-time positions.
*Please note that our internship does not include relocation assistance or a stipend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Process Engineer Intern will work closely with Engineering, Leadership, & Production team members to assist with design, production, research, process flows, process improvements, and documentation.
- The Process Engineer Intern will have the opportunity to learn about LEAN manufacturing, AS 9100, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 standards
- The Process Engineer Intern will attend design and product development meetings as required.
- The Process Engineer Intern will work closely on development projects which have a focus on quality, safety, and cost by creating and updating process documentation, performing time studies and brainstorming, prioritizing, selecting, and implementing manufacturing process to develop prototypes in R&D phase
- The Process Engineer Intern will use Solidworks to design, 3D print / procure tooling / fixture for development projects.
- The process Engineer Intern will identify and research equipment needed for development projects.
- Projects and additional duties will be assigned throughout the assignment based on current business and manufacturing needs.
- Interns will be expected to work a full-time schedule of 40 hours/week and will be compensated on an hourly basis.