- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving , identifying, dispatching and assuring quality goods
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure incoming shipments’ and stock transactions’ accuracy
- Monitor and control the department operation efficiency, minimize overtime and avoid rejects/damage due to mishandling
- Coordinate and report monthly cycle count results
- Maintain FIFO system in receiving and ware house area
- Practice good housekeeping, discipline and adhere to safety procedures
- Establish feedback information for material control on overstocking and obsolescence status to maintain low inventory
- Coordinate monthly WIP count
- Communicate job expectations and coach subordinates
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Champion schedule waste management
- Adhere and support company quality, safety and health policies
- Participate in plant wide activities (Internal quality audit, Safety Programs, 5S & GST implementation etc)
- Responsible for supervising, organizing and control the electrical power and facilities requirement esp. Air condition system, Electrical power system, Fire Alarm system and housekeeping. Supervise all the electrical and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for plant electrical system, planned, operate, safety precautions and carry out work such as preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and repair maintenance for high voltage transformer, high voltage switch gear, switch room, power generator and building.
- Leading the Facility department
- To troubleshooting & modification of mechanical & electrical equipment’s to maintain running condition at all time.
- To assist in developing and implementing all Work Procedures and Working Instructions for mechanical and electrical scope of works as per ISO requirement
- To ensure that all equipment and maintenance work done are according to OSHA, Energy Commission Malaysia Act and Road & Transport Act
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the HOD or Company
- To control, monitor daily electrical power and water system.
- To maintain, control and monitoring cooling tower water treatment system (air condition system), maintain a good maintenance on air condition system.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.