The Maintenance Manager is responsible for coordinate maintenance, equipment engineers and technicians for developing and implementing efficient, optimal and cost-effective maintenance processes and methods, this as well as ownership and up time of productive equipment.
- Productive Equipment and Machinery Maintenance, their uptime and utilization.
- Building and Utilities Maintenance plan.
- Test Equipment preventive maintenance and reliability plan.
- Tool Room administration.
- Coordinates Total Preventive Maintenance plan, Preventive, Planned and Predictive Maintenance activities.
- Implement scientific and statistical methods for root cause analysis.
- Layout modification and Equipment installation.
- Energy Management as it is related with Utilities consumption.
- Safety standards within Equipment users and Maintenance group.
- Resource Planning for Project execution, this in accordance to company priorities.
- Assure annual maintenance programs to keep machinery, facilities, Test equipment and tooling in optimal conditions and results.
- Develop budget and assure effectives cost in maintenance activities. Achieve optimum maintenance employee levels with least amount of overhead, overtime and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Knowledge of Testing for Electrical and Electronics products.
- Prepares and Implement an Energy efficiency plan, keep tracking of its corresponding activities to meet with committed goals.
- Tool crib administration, that includes the implementation of Min-Max system, parts tracking, Inventory controls for spare parts, perishable tools and consumable items covering all the MRO items.
- Participates in concurrent engineering design reviews and evaluates and approves drawings, specifications and other equipment and process related documents. Prepares, review and approve specifications and quotations for labor, tooling and equipment to support the business unit requirements.
- Administration of assigned Capital Projects, including Scoping, Submittals, Bidding process, Management and Implementation.
- Evaluates and solves production problems associated with equipment, maintenance, and/or manufacturing methods. Implements root cause analysis and engages maintenance engineers and technicians in problem solving methods.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Responsible of leading Plant key metrics in Maintenance areas: SAFETY, QUALITY, COST, DELIVERY and INVENTORY as well as all Lean initiatives.
- Responsible of leading maintenance key metrics as Preventive Maintenance Plan adherence and Completion, MTTR, MTBF and to participate in the OEE Plant improvement.
- Meet all ISO 9001/14001 requirements applied.